Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Looking for an AVI splitter but.....

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hi, I'm looking for an avi splitter, freeware or otherwise. The specifications are pretty simple for what i want.
I'm more interested in looking for a 1-touch avi splitter that has direct stream copying (Considering my flick is XviD) so that i can keep the original stuff, dimensions, codec, quality, etc.

In other words, i have a flick that's about 60 mins long, but want to split it into 10 min intervals without having to do it manually. Ive already purchased "Ultra Video Splitter" and own VDUBMOD (Have to split manually with VDUB) but its not what i need in this case, but works none-the-less. It just doesn't give me the options (Ultra) to keep the current encoding, which lessens quality big time.
Any help will be appreciated.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
check out http://videohelp.com/
there are a bunch of options available. Depends on your needs.