Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Let's see if you can translate this...

• Please log in to reply

YourFriend

YourFriend

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
I'd like to see how many people get this... :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the bold words are stuff you need to "transform" into a computer-related sentence. Hints are also given. Just PM for 'em. :)

EXAMPLE: I woke up today
woke up today: 4 answers possible

If you didn't get the above one, the first hint would be: Computer

Hint #2 Press a button

Hint #3 Startup

The answers would have been, turned on/started up my computer/laptop.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think you have an answer, PM me the answer (same for if you want a hint)! Don't spoil the *fun* :) I'll post that you got the answer right, not you :) . It might go like this
ABC got the answer right with two hints!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Translate:

A boy had a fever. He ate some medicine, but he still has a fever. He went to the doctor and the doctor fixed his problem.

• boy: 2+ answers possible
  • fever: 3+ answers possible
  • ate some medicine: 1 answer possible
  • went to the doctor: 4+ answers possible
  • doctor: whatever you wrote for doctor in [went to the doctor]

Do not reply to this! PM me and I'll post here that you got it right. :wacko:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 10 :)

BHowett got an answer right with 0 hints! :)
TechRock got an answer right with 0 hints! :(

Edited by YourFriend, 15 July 2008 - 09:35 AM.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Sent a PM to you with my answer, I have no clue how to play this game :)

YourFriend

YourFriend

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Don't reply please.

Edited by YourFriend, 15 July 2008 - 09:35 AM.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
YourFriend ... first off I've got to say you kind of lost me with the PM instructions and don't post stuff ... I just decided it was all too hard. I think that the best kind of games are ones in which people use the forums to communicate. BHowett tried to communicate and you asked him not to.
I can see that you have a very analytical, clued in mind ... maybe you can come up with a game that we can all communicate about and share by participating? Please understand I don't want to discourage you in any way ... I am just trying to let you know the kind of games that get good responses. We could do with some brain stimulating games ... especially if we can all post and be involved.