Good news.. Your log looks clean to my eyes...Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
Please note that the space between x and / is needed
Please Install/Update Sun JavaUpdating Java:
- Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs.
- Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Java. (J2SE Runtime Environment.... )
- It should have next icon next to it:
- Select it and click Remove. This will uninstall the previous (outdated) version of Java.
- Then Download and install the newest version from here: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 7
I noticed you already have..
1. Avira Antivir as antivirus
2. Malwarebytes' and SpySweeper as antispyware
However, I haven't seen any third-party firewall in your logs.. Do you have any? If you don't, please install ONLY ONE
of these free and excellent firewall below:
After you install the third party firewall, please disable your Windows firewall. Please go to My Computer >> Control Panel >> Windows Firewall
and choose Off (not recommended)
option. Then please click Apply
Lastly, to keep your operating system up to date please visit the link below monthly
To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this excellent article by Tony Klein: So how did I get infected in the first place?
Please also read an excellent article by miekiemoes :Help! My computer is slow!
And another excellent article by CastleCops Malware Prevention: Prevent Re-infectionPlease reply to this thread once more and tell us about the computer behaviour before we can close this thread
Have a safe and happy computing day!