oh and another problem just popped up. Every time i use WMP to watch a movie, WMP, Explorer, and Drwatson (W/e) shuts down and freezes, explorer has to be shut off in taskmanager and then restarted to get my icons back.
will post addictional info, should be easy to do again
That problem is not malware related.. You'll need to go to Windows XP forum for further assistance..
Lets do one more scan just to make sure there's no more nasties in your system..
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Accept
You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Scan Options:
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.