Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Lightning Storm Screensaver

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded a screen saver from the website called screensaver.com and cannot uninstall it now. The screensaver is call Lightning Storm and is created by freeze.com. The uninstall utility that came with the download won't do it. I've tried the windows uninstaller, third party software to remove the program and have run AVG Virus and others on the program and it seems that it isn't a virus et al problem. The uninstall utility just doesn't do its's job.
What to do?

• PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
I tried that screensaver a couple years ago... it worked fine for me, but it DID freeze my machine like the creator says. It's a cool one but I'd avoid it, it gave me nothing but problems. Sorry