Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:13 PM
Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:47 PM
got that from here its the manual for your printer
Print from a software application
Most print settings are automatically handled by the software application. You need to
change the settings manually only when you change print quality, print on specific
types of paper or transparency film, or use special features.
To print from a software application (Windows)
1. Make sure you have paper loaded in the input tray.
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Make sure the HP All-in-One is the selected printer.
4. If you need to change settings, click the button that opens the Properties dialog
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. Select the appropriate options for your print job by using the features available on
the various tabs.
6. Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
7. Click Print or OK to begin printing.
Edited by Mr Freeze, 14 July 2008 - 10:49 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users