Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD

• Please log in to reply

snooplove

snooplove

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Guys i have problem with BSOD it started at the day which i took a game called Command&Conquer3 tiberium wars and then i install it i play without problem the first day but the second every time without been in the game i had BSOD or my pc crashed.I tried system restore but it says that the were not changes but there were been 3 changes from saturday to today please help.A and when i restart my pc from the BSOD or from the crash i restart and restart and says power saving mode like it is closed but it works.Please help is not malware or virus it is propably the game it can be fixed with system restore but says what i have said before.

Advertisements

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
guys i made to do system restore but the bsod keeps coming.The two bsod i meet is 0X00000050 and mostly 0X0000008E please help now i can't use my pc for more than 10 or 15 min because i take bsod.Now i am writing from laptop.

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

http://www.aumha.org/a/stop.php

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

It would seem that your computer is not up to playing that game, or the game was corrupted when it was installed, so i would try uninstalling it, even if you have to do it in safe mode. You can get to safe mode by hitting the F8 key while the computer is booting up. Then see if the errors continue.

SRX660

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I have unistalled both of the games Command and conquer 3 and call of duty 2(but this hadn't problem) and the error continue exist.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
And i have no hardware that is not important for pc.So i think there might be leftover files but can't find them from the game.