Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cleanup 4.0

• Please log in to reply

tvogel

tvogel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please help!! I am trying to install Cleanup 4.0 on my mother's computer for her, but am having a bit of trouble and don't really know why. Everytime I download the setup and try to run it I get an error message telling me the sze is incorrect and to try redownloading the setup again, but have the same problem easch and everytime. I don't know what causes this as it has only happened to me once before on her othe computer, but worked fine after i redownloaded it the second time. I'm not sure what i can do about it as i am fairly familiar with, or just good at figuring out computers as i've had alot of compter experience, which i why i find myself in this postion trying to help my mother learn, understand, and maintain hers. She is not very computer savvy, but is just learning the importance of computer maintenance and is excited to use this program after i installed it on her other computer for her. She loves anything that simplifies cleaning and maintaining her computer since she doesn't understand too much about computers, but wants to learn how to keep her computers running as smoothly as possible without to much hassle. I think it is also helping her to learn and understand her computer more. Anything you may do to help us would be greatly appreciated by the both of us.

Thank you,

Lea and Theresa

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Cleanup may not be compatible with windows vista. I would recomend that you try ATF Cleaner. This is what we generally recommend to use for temp file cleaning.