Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Combofix

• Please log in to reply

balmoral123

balmoral123

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
i've had iexplore.exe on my computer for several days and i've read the other posts, and i've figured that Combofix usually fixes that. Is that true? Should i try Combofix on my computer?

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
No ComboFix doesn't usually "fixes that"

You shouldn't run ComboFix unless a helper tells you to, I cannot stress that enough.

It is dangerous otherwise

balmoral123

balmoral123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
could you please help me out
i've been having this problem for so long and i want to get rid of it
can i post my hijackthis log ?

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
balmoral123,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! We are all volunteers here, with work, school, family, and church to attend to. Because of our commitments, we are often unable to get to every request. When it comes to Hijack This! logs, only certain people are allowed to work on those, which further decreases the support base. I would advise waiting for a little while longer for someone to get to your HJT log. If it has been longer than three days, you can post in the Waiting Room with a link to your original topic in the malware forum, and someone will help you out.

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

could you please help me out
i've been having this problem for so long and i want to get rid of it
can i post my hijackthis log ?

You can certainly post your Hijack This log but please follow my advise first.

Head to our malware removal forum which is here also before you post a log please read this post here
We are unable to assist with any form of malware removal in this forum, please post your problem in the malware forum where our experts will be more than happy to assist you.

You may want to also take a look at the list of Anti-Virus and Anti Spyware tools which are here

Regards

balmoral123

balmoral123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
its alright i already got it fixed one of the GTG members helped me out :)