Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System error! popup

• Please log in to reply

Boomkid

Boomkid

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
listen ive had this pop up for a while i tried everythting its not working.. i searched your forums and your "professionals" dont solve this problem or the people give up and most of the posts go dead and i've seen sum of your techies linking members with this problem to posts that have been shut down lol can you help me out serious dont give me this log bullcrap if i do give you a log TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE THE PROGRAM IS cause i dunno where and i will terminate it.

Advertisements

Boomkid

Boomkid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

listen ive had this pop up for a while i tried everythting its not working.. i searched your forums and your "professionals" dont solve this problem or the people give up and most of the posts go dead and i've seen sum of your techies linking members with this problem to posts that have been shut down lol can you help me out serious dont give me this log bullcrap if i do give you a log TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE THE PROGRAM IS cause i dunno where and i will terminate it.

oh forgot to add its the one that says trojan on your computer download dadadada then you click okay and it brings you to sum BS site or cancel and go on with your computer life...

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
You have malware

Head over to the malware removal forum, read the sticky threads and follow the steps there