Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Adobe error 1402

• Please log in to reply

momRN

momRN

• Pip
  • 1 posts
All started when I tried to download tickets I purchased online. Could not do it and was directed to download adobe reader 9. Could not download Adobe reader 9. When installation reached 92% an a error message popped up "adobe error 1402 can't find key." I proceeded to find fix 1402 error with a google search and found regcure to download.(a program that cleans your registry) I installed regcure then scanned, and supposedly fixed errors. However when i reattempted to download adobe 9 the same event happened again. (I did restart the computer after I downloaded) I am NOT computer saavy so any advice would have to be generic as possible. I did remove all other adobe prgrams from add/remove programs list. Now totally clueless, need advice.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
here is what adobe says to do: http://kb.adobe.com/...ternalId=329137
have you tried this?