Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Office 2007 Selecting contacts for a distribution list

• Please log in to reply

Bob Simmons

Bob Simmons

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I want to create a distribution list for all contacts in my contact list whose company name is a specific value. When I click on the "Select Members" button on the Creat Distribution List window I only see 3 fields: name, display name, email address. I cannot figure out how to add the "Company name" as a column in the list. I have tried right-clicking on the field-name bar in the "Select Members" dialog box and nothing happens. Not being able to see the company name makes it very cumbersome to select the contacts I want for the list. The only workaround I have come up with so far is to filter the main contact list with the specific company name and then print out the list. Then I have to manually select each of the contacts on my printout when selecting members for the distribution list. There has got to be a better way. Any ideas. I have Office 2007 and am running on Windows XP Professional.

Advertisements