Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't get onto Amazon after Broadband upgrade?

• Please log in to reply

GroovyGran

GroovyGran

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
Hi all
I am aking this question for my sister inlaw, as she she doesn't understand some of the PC Jargon

She has Windows XP (home edition) installed, and has recently upgraded to a much faster broadband from Virgin.
She started having trouble about 3 weeks ago, with her computer running very slow, so my husband tried to remedy it for her, but with no success. We then formated the drive and bought her the Windows XP. She has had the broadband upgrade a few days ago and everything is running well now, exept for getting onto this site.
She needs to be able to get on this site as she sells books on there.
Before the upgrade her broadband speed was 10 and it is now 100
She uses Firefox as her homepage as she did before

Can anyone help please

PS She also can't get onto the Scan site (PC & Utils Store) which is usually very fast to access

Advertisements