Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my computer is being INFECTED! need some help!

• Please log in to reply

mogol

mogol

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi to everyone.. im a newbie here... just wanna ask for help... i need some help... i think my computer is being infected...
task manager is disabled, registry editing is disabled also.. and even gpedit.msc is missing... i have anti-virus which is nod32, but i think its also disabled, i tried removing it, but it wont remove.... i been spending 3 days finding some good answers, i almost done evrything, but seems that ,all the solution i find doesnt seem to work.. i appreciate if some one could help me with this problem...pls help me!..

i find some alternative way on how to disable registry editing and even task manager, some of this alternative is using a ready made code.. then save it in file extension like .vbs, etc.. yah, it works saying that manager is now enabled or registry is now enabled... but if i press ctrl alt del, still the task manager is disabled.... even typing regedit or gpedit.msc in run command... stiLL registry editing is disabled... i think my computer is being infected,.. i tried ATF_Cleaner... then after that i tried SmitFraudFix.. but stiLL infection is still there... i really dont know what else to do..pls bear with me, but i really need some help.. hope someone out there would be patient enough to help me! big big thank you in advanced!

Edited by mogol, 20 July 2008 - 09:31 AM.

Advertisements

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Hello mogol

Welcome to G2Go. :)
=====================

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.

mogol

mogol

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
kahdah, thanks for the warmth welcome..

anyway, the code for main is too long.. i will just upload it in my ripway..if thats ok...

here is for main :

main (click here)

here is for extra:

extra (click here)

Edited by mogol, 20 July 2008 - 10:09 AM.

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Hi there sorry I didn't see you had replied can you please post a new dss log.
Thanks