Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Aurora / Search-paga / nail.exe HELP![RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Your Ad-aware logfile is clean.
Do you have problems still?
If Trojan Hunter didn't have any problems to clean your computer, then I don't see need for that.
If everything's ok,
check that your firewall, Anti-virus and Anti-spyware is up-to-date.
ALSO, you should really consider getting Firefox as your default browser, because it is a lot of safer than IE.

- Rawe :tazz:

(Spywareblaster is also recommended, it will prevent spyware in the first place, and it is VERY powerful & simple tool..
Take a look in here )

Edited by Rawe, 03 May 2005 - 12:14 PM.

Advertisements

moni

moni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Rawe,

Thank you much for all your help. I don't see any other crazy pop ups or sense any slowness so I'm good to go!

Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely look into those!!!

-Monika

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Ok.
Do post back if you have any problems at all.
I'm glad to help ya.

- Rawe :tazz:

Guest_Andy_veal_*

Guest_Andy_veal_*
To keep your computer safe
-Make sure you have all critical updates installed.
-To make sure that you have got a firewall running when your connected to the internet and Anti-virus software which has the latest updates.

Two great sites to check for good advice and top rated software are http://members.acces...ntomPhixer.html and http://www.spywareai...p?file=toprated

Guest_Andy_veal_*

Guest_Andy_veal_*
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.