Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

video card question

• Please log in to reply

gator325

gator325

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
hey all :)

i have a Dell 2350 that i have been using for online gaming. frame rate sucks - i upgraded from 512 RAM to 1.5 but does not do much. i am sure it is my integrated video card on this crappy pc. my question is: am i able to get a new video card for this pc if the current one is integrated? any more info needed for you to answer this question? i need something to improve the performance while gaming and cannot afford a nice gaming pc at the moment.

thanks!

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
You probably can add something in. If there is an AGP slot you certainly can. You can find a lot of information by using Google and the are forums for upgrading and repairing Dells, that would also help. Be careful about exceeding the power supply rating as many Dells of that era used proprietary supplies which you might be be able to get anymore.