Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

silly question! safe mode

• Please log in to reply

guiri

guiri

• Pip
  • 7 posts
thanks for your help the other day and your information, just have one more question for the time being! ive run the laptop in safe mode now would like to run it in normal mode! yes i know its the siimplist little thing but i hvae compleatly forgottn. thankss all and for the time and effort you all put in.

Advertisements

heat123

heat123

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Hi hope you are doing well. I think you just restart your computer or turn it off and back on that is a desktop. I would think it is the same way with a laptop also.

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
If your computer will not boot normally but always boots into safe mode, it may be because you have accidentally set the boot ini file to always boot into safemode.

http://www.bleepingc...#force_safemode

At the bottom it tells you how to remove the safemode from the boot ini file.

SRX660