Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Help! Need help to fix my screen

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Was just wondering if some kind soul could help me out.

I must of accidentally pressed some buttons and now my laptop screen has increased dramatically and i have no idea how to reduce it. It has nothing to do with the resolution, as i tried adjusting that. Im not too sure what to press. I think i pressed CTRL and something originally to make it this large.
Does anyone have any idea on how to reduce my screen size???

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
If you're talking about when you are in an internet browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox), you can try holding Ctrl and pressing the minus (-) key.

If you're talking in just windows, we will probably need some more information regarding your computer.