Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Little flaw in the BETA theme

• Please log in to reply

TechSabre

TechSabre

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Firstly before i go into this problem - I am loving the beta theme we have here! Great work :)

Except I realized a flaw which I doubt is not the ya it is on purpose - there is no link to view the Members. Would it be good if it were added to the rest of the links on the navigation bar? It's already on the classic theme - just not on the beta theme.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
They will be added via drop down menus. Sorry, I just haven't had the time to finish that project since the beta theme has gone live. I guess that's why it's still 'beta'. :)

TechSabre

TechSabre

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Ok, just checking :)

(Your right about the BETA thing :) )

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Also if you want to see the members list you can click on My Assistant on the top right of the page then click Overall Top 20 Posters and it takes you to the members list HERE

:)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Also if you want to see the members list you can click on My Assistant on the top right of the page then click Overall Top 20 Posters and it takes you to the members list HERE

if you do that you'll see that i've got 6 (now 5) more posts till i hit 20k!!!! (not that it matters)...but somehow (even though i've "slowed down" as of late) i'm the top poster MUWAHAHAH*cough*....Untitled.png

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
thats awsome... 20k is a lot of posting :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

if you do that you'll see that i've got 6 (now 5) more posts till i hit 20k!!!!

Yes, but I've been watching and waiting... and waiting... so that I could trigger confetti to shoot out of your CD drive when you hit 20K. However, by now I think the confetti has composted, so don't be surprised if dirt shoots out. :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i was wondering what that smell was (2 more)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

i was wondering what that smell was

More likely that's it's coming from that monkey poo on the keyboard. :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

Yes, but I've been watching and waiting... and waiting... so that I could trigger confetti to shoot out of your CD drive when you hit 20K. However, by now I think the confetti has composted, so don't be surprised if dirt shoots out. :)

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that... good one admin :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

i was wondering what that smell was (2 1 more)

P.S. Party like it's 19,999!

Gratuitous 80's Prince reference

ScittS

ScittS

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

:) :) :) Ouch my stomach hurts now.... You guys are too much!! Wish I'd been here for that real time! I love it here you are all nuts!! :) ;)