Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows tiling issue?

• Please log in to reply

ColtsFan18

ColtsFan18

• PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
Normally when I go into my picture folder I have a filmstrip along the bottom and the picture I'm hovering over shows on top. Now, for some reason the filmstrip is on the top and there is no preview either on the time or in the view window. it's hard to explain so I am posting a picture of what it looks like. I've checked all the "View settings" and nothing has changed from 2 hours ago what it started. All I have changed is I downloaded the WinRAR to fix other issues but I can't see this causing it. Is there anything else I need to look for?

Posted Image

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
colltsFan18,

Have you tried reregistering shimgvw.dll.

You can find instructions for doing so by going to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327833

ColtsFan18

ColtsFan18

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
That worked, OMG I can't believe it!!! Thank you a million times!!!!!!!!!!