Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

First New Build

• Please log in to reply

Bushisland

Bushisland

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
Hi Everyone,
Please tell me what you think. Thanks to all that gave me help and advice on my build.

[attachment=22343:Picture_1.jpg][attachment=22344:Picture_2.jpg][attachment=2234
5:Picture_3.jpg]

Edited by Bushisland, 27 July 2008 - 06:31 PM.

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
It looks great. Good job :)
James

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I love that cabling, is that the Coolermaster Cosmos S case from your signature?

It sure does look nice to me. :)

Troy

Bushisland

Bushisland

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

I love that cabling, is that the Coolermaster Cosmos S case from your signature?

It sure does look nice to me. :)

Troy

Yes it is Troy. The only thing missing is the second 92mm fan on the heatsink which does the pulling of the air. I added that later. Glad you like it. I spent a lot of time doing it, plus the S has a lot of room behind for cabling.
Thank you
bushisland

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Care to post a front-side angled shot? :)

Bushisland

Bushisland

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Care to post a front-side angled shot? :)

This is the only one I have a this time, or do you want it with the side panel off? I can take a better one later and post it here if you like. Looks real nice at night with all the red LED lights. :)
[attachment=22402:Picture_4.jpg][attachment=22403:Picture_5.jpg]

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
You can post as many as you want, I'm happy :)

It does look really good. I never really considered the Cosmos S case before, but seeing your photos as "in-the-flesh" versions (i.e. not fancy special spruced-up advertising photos), it looks really nice.

(And of course, all the bits inside).

How noisy do you find it with all those fans?

Troy

Bushisland

Bushisland

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

You can post as many as you want, I'm happy :)

It does look really good. I never really considered the Cosmos S case before, but seeing your photos as "in-the-flesh" versions (i.e. not fancy special spruced-up advertising photos), it looks really nice.

(And of course, all the bits inside).

How noisy do you find it with all those fans?

Troy

OK Troy, I used my web cam and took a few more pictures for you. To answer your question on the fan noise, they are not noisy because they are all spinning at only 1200RPM and the 200mm fan is only spinning at 7 or 800 RPM. Six of the fans are Antec Tri speed, so I can adjust them to a higher speed if I needed to.
[attachment=22408:Picture_15.jpg] [attachment=22411:Picture_18.jpg][attachment=22409:Picture_19.jpg][attachment=22
410:Picture_20.jpg]

Edited by Bushisland, 01 August 2008 - 04:42 PM.