Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Installation Problems!

• Please log in to reply

Kogamasta

Kogamasta

• Pip
  • 3 posts
;) Okay, so I FINALLY get my Mustek A3 11.7" X 17" Scanner today and like a booboo head I slap on the USB cord onto the back of the scanner and attach it to the port.

I forgot to load in the CD first! YIKES!!!

Windows XP does a driver look up since I thought it was Plug and Play but I guess the software was a bit on the old side. ;)

Now when I try to load the Installation CD I keep getting this Error Message saying that it can't find my SHELL.DLL File.

Im jumping on here to see if I can get help or I'll have to wait till Monday for Musteks' tech support! Argh.... Monday is so far away.... :tazz:

Can anyone tell me how to get through this little bit of bad technical caca I'm in???

Advertisements

Kogamasta

Kogamasta

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Posted Image

Here's the message that I get.