Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Problem

• Please log in to reply

jimmysonmycream

jimmysonmycream

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ok, alot of people seem to have somewhat of the same problem, but my message is towards a different program - iexplorer.exe. So, I close any webpage i have open, and I get this message(following attached img). I have Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer) and (Other) checked in Tools>Internet Options>Advanced, and also Display a notification about every script error - unchecked. I tryed checking them and unchecking them.. lol but that did nothing. Also, I dont even have file : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\atlmfc\include\atlwin.h. Not even folder : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003! I guess it could be hiding.. like the hidden system folders that don't show up, like Content.IE5 or something. I ran a scan on iexplorer.exe no viruses on my entire computer that norton could find anyway. Hmm. Can't seem to get this one away and no one else on answers.yahoo - google - or here had quite the same problem that i could find.. especially a resolved matter. Atleast it's not putting my laptop in a constant hibernate.. have had that problem..(Resolved thankfully!) but is just plain annoying. Lol, thanks in advance.
-Tony

Attached Files

Advertisements