Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

when i play halo1 the screen turns dark on xp

• Please log in to reply

Snowbro

Snowbro

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I've been able to play halo for a while but then today when i started it up you couldn't read the menu words they were just white squares. when i clicked on the white square at the top to play (i couldn't read it i just guessed) the game worked but the game's colors were like reversed like it looked like i was playing the game at night because the level was like black you can barely see anything. PLEASE HELP At the end of the video it shows the menu i was talking about.
:)

if it doesnt work go here:

Edited by Snowbro, 30 July 2008 - 10:40 AM.

Advertisements

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Try lowering your graphics settings and see if there are any updates for your vidoe card.

Snowbro

Snowbro

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
sorry tried that lowered settings to as low as they go and have newest drivers for my ATI Radeon 9200