Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Nero Vision DVDs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
I have burned some DVDs recently with Nero Vision, and when I play them back to test them, I find that I cannot move the slider bar. So, I can't go forward or backward. The only thing I can do is stop or start the DVD. Anyone know how to add in this very basic functional property to a DVD? I should think that the DVD would automatically be able to move forward or backward and I can't figure out why I'm having this problem after burning the DVD.

When I watch the file on the computer (before burning), I can move the slider bar forward and backward. I can even move the slider bar around while I'm setting up the project for burning, but once it has been burned, it loses this functionality. How can I create a DVD that has this basic function?

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
please stop posting multiple topics. All of your nero issues can be resolved under a single topic.

thread closed.