Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good 3D PC Games

• Please log in to reply

executor17

executor17

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Are you into racing games? Because there is a really good one called TrackMania Nations Forever which is free and can be played online as well with people around the world. :)

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there,

I'm not as much of a gamer as I could be, simply because I'm the same as you - too much violence is just a turnoff for me. That said, I really enjoyed Oblivion (just not when those yucky goblins jumped out of nowhere :) ). But the graphics were amazing, and I enjoyed running off and doing quests and taking in all the scenery, visually stunning game.

Portal is also good, but rated M here in Australia (M means 15+) because those funky little white things shoot lasers at you. But the puzzle and logic is just brilliant, really hooks you in.

But my favourites are racing games - TrackMania, as mentioned above, is a simple, fun, and addictive game, although a little basic. Colin McRae: DiRT is simply awesome, really good graphics, sounds, and gameplay. The demo for GRID has me hooked, I can't afford to buy the whole thing just yet, or I would. There are plenty of other sports games that have been done well, like football, basketball, hockey, golf, cricket... I've been wanting to get a nice golf game for a while, but haven't really looked much just yet.

And I love the original Age of Empires, do they count as 3D? Sure it's a war game, but not what I'd rate violent at all.

Or how about Plasma Pong? :)

Troy

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
www.armorgames.com or www.addictinggames.com ....all the games i ever need....on a slow day i'll lock myself in the server room and act like i earn my keep at work

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
have you looked into Peggle. And Zuma? I love that game. :)