Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

error "application failed to initialize 0xc00000005"urgent

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bchang100

bchang100

• Pip
  • 5 posts
pls help me with this error error "application failed to initialize 0xc00000005", this is the whole reason i have to keep reformating my computer , as soon as i am going to shutdown i am not goign to be able to get back in , cos when i lerformat my comp i can use it once o and this will happen and when i shutdown and logback in the pop up will show nothing will run , no taskbar , icons or anything i am now keeping my computer on to try and save my stuff.i am in desperate need of help i cant even make a hijack log but ithink it is a registry error i cant find a free reigstry fixer the ones i found all need registring or they do nothing at all so could u please link me with a good reg. fixer cos the ones i used also detected liike 500 errors and stuff mising. Duing my scaning of the hijack log there was 2 errors about the registry. please help itrd be greatly appreciated if you could provede me a aplication that can fix these errors

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Don't waste our time by posting multiple topics