Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tips, Great help and informative :)

• Please log in to reply

MossGeek

MossGeek

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Thank you all very much for all the help you have given to me. First off to Mike and SRX660 who answered pretty quick if I may say so myself.

Even though I am having a few problems still I won't complain. It was either I be patient, or I was going to put my Foot through my motherboard and probably my monitor soon after.

I have read many different threads including to listen to my tower to hear about error codes through the sounds when first turning it on. And a whole bunch more.

Your IT experience is great, and can be told by the knowledge u all hold.

For being volunteers your all doing a great job, thanks for all the help.

Hope as well if u don't mind that if I reccommend you to some people whom need help, and if their computers become disabled like me (literally sorta), and my computer~ that I might be the one that actually sends you all the msgs and replies.

And I have to pardon myself, I can be a jerk sometimes but I don't mean it. Its from falling on my head once too often :)

Cheers.

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Thank you for your kind comments. Mike is good isn't he :)

MossGeek

MossGeek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Yupp, considering my next option after talking to a bunch of friends whom are more advanced with computers and hearing "Good luck buddy," and or...how about Bestbuy and their "Geeksquad."

But I wanted to try something different and perhaps learn from it myself at the same time.

Cheers to all though:) I've heard many good things and learned alot from different posts, and threads in the forums.