My computer have gone heywire for the past few days. After logging in, i get 2 error messages all the time.
1) Error loading c:\windows\system32\nqvwis.dll
2) Unknown switch in command line
Some of the problems i face now includes
1) No sound on my computer. Control panel -> sounds, speech and audio devices -> it states no audio device
2) Cannot open internet explorer and windows media player.
3) When i open microsoft excel, i get this error message: cannot use object linking and embedding
4) My browsers and programs are not on my toolbar. They are floating somewhere in the the desktop.
5) Cannot drag my desktop items.
6) I cannot open hijack this(even in safe mode).
7) I cannot search. Start -> Search
These are some of the major problems. Please help me. Thanks.
I tried using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware but it says 'Failed to load control 'vbalgrid' from vbalsgrid6.ocx. Your version of 'vbalgrid' maybe outdated.
PS: Sorry if this is not a malware problem.