Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Aftermath of Virtumonde,Antivirus2008, Monderb [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Yogis

Yogis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I was first infected with Antivirus2008. I reoved it with removal instruction from this site.

Then, It was virtumonde. PC Tools SD named it virtumonde. Trendmicro Named it trojan.win32.monderna.gen. Afte rrefering to thid site I downloaded and ran Vundofix.exe and Virtumondebegone.exe. Vundofix didn\'t detected anything. Virt...exe detected and cleaned virtumonde bu after startup it was back. After, scan&clean ops of Combo of (Virtumondebegone.exe,Trendmicro eScan,PC Tools SD) now my AV scans are clean.

But, Following problems remain.

1. No Online update for AV Software(Symanteq,Trenmicro,Spyware Doctor etc.) are running
2. Websites ofAV companies like Symanteq,Kasoersky,Even Geekstogo is not opening.( I m sending this through maskedip.com)
3. I m not being able to download atachments from yahoo mail
4. Setup of mbam-setup.exe not running
5. MS malicius software remover tool doen\'t run

Advertisements

Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Hello Yogis

Welcome to Geeks To Go :)

I will be helping you with your problems.

Give me a short time to look through your symptoms and i shall have some instructions for you.

Regards

Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Hello again Yogis

Could you confirm you have tried all of the steps in the following thread:

You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log

If so tell me which steps you could perform.

If you have not tried any steps please do and let me know how it goes and post any logs produced in a reply to this thread .

Regards

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.