Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MythBusters anyone?

• Please log in to reply

QuantumTechGeek

QuantumTechGeek

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, does anyone else watch the show MythBusters? I work for Discovery and I’m stoked for the new episodes.... The guys are gonna be blowing up steak and pushing the limits of angry drivers on tomorrow's episode which airs at 9pm if you're watching with me, woohoo! I was thinking about taking a break from all the tv viewing since I was glued to Shark Week, haha, but I’m gonna have to make an exception.

A little trivia I got on their website:
The combined weight of all the world’s ants is equal to that of all the humans on earth… True or False?

What does the “33” represent on bottles of Rolling Rock beer?

The worlds largest flower is nearly 10 feet tall and smells like rotting meat… True or False?

-Brandon Sklar

Advertisements

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
MythBusters = AWESOME :) ;) :)

I'm probably going to be watching tomorrow, if I'm not too busy and I remember. You work for Discovery? Man, you are lucky! :)

I'll just guess for the first and third... first is false (I think it would be greater) and third is true (it's large and orange, and it smells like rotting meat to attract flies, its pollinator. It also doesn't have a stem and grows on dead logs.)

I'm a geek :) :)

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
I love MythBusters! Here we don't get the channel though :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
It's a great show and also a great example of two guys doing what they love and getting paid for it!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Any reason you've spammed this identical post at 20 or more forums? I'm not sure why you're spamming the show, but that's what I see this as.

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
LOL!! :) Good question, Sari! :)