Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Disabling BSafe Online

• Please log in to reply

Nate Benton

Nate Benton

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Is there a way to disable BSafe Online temporarily without just removing it? I can't seem to find a way.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
With all due respect, is this your computer, your parents computer or your works computer?
According to support documentation the program should be disableable by use of your supervisor password that somebody specified during setup of the program. No password, no go.

If this program has been installed by your parents or your managers, you are best advised to contact them or adhere to company policy if this is a works computer. If its your own computer, your own software and you've forgotten your password, look up article ID 362 in the BSafe Online online user guide.

Nate Benton

Nate Benton

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

With all due respect, is this your computer, your parents computer or your works computer?
According to support documentation the program should be disableable by use of your supervisor password that somebody specified during setup of the program. No password, no go.

If this program has been installed by your parents or your managers, you are best advised to contact them or adhere to company policy if this is a works computer. If its your own computer, your own software and you've forgotten your password, look up article ID 362 in the BSafe Online online user guide.

No, it's actually a computer I was given my somebody to help fix. BSafe has messed with a lot of things like Internet being disabled. I've thought about just reisntalling, but we'd prefer to not go that route.

And no, the person doesn't know the password. He was given the computer from a relative who passed away

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The site cannot offer advice to circumvent passwords so the only advice I can really offer is contact BSafe and explain the situation or back-up what you want to keep and wipe the machine.