Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ATF CleanerProgram malfunction

• Please log in to reply

nondaj

nondaj

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
For Wannabe1 if he has time to answer. This program AFTCleaner.exe was referred by Wannabe1 and have found it to be excellent. But of late I am getting error message that the program has a problem and needs to close when I am not using it! Yet when I do use it - nothing untoward happens and it seems to function OK.

Not sure what might be causing the error message and if there is something I should be doing about it. Seems to occur mostly when I reboot for some other reason not related to the program OR when I log on often will get the error message.

Can advise?

Advertisements

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
Try removing the program ATFCleaner.exe and redownloading it. Does that fix the issue?

Regards,
Olrik

nondaj

nondaj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
OK will give it a try, keep you posted and thanks!

nondaj

nondaj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
The situation seems to have stopped suddenly. When I reboot or log on now the error message for AFT does not occur. But when and if it does again will try your suggestion. thanks again for the help.