Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Antivirus 2008 XP! Please HELP 100% removal [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

teniu09

teniu09

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello, i have recently gotten Antivirus 2008 XP from a video file the web asked me to download. As soon as it was completed downloading my desktop wallpaper changed to blue and said it was infected with spyware, and antivirus kept on poping up telling me there are viruses. Every time i restart the computer it pops back up and changing the background. I am unable to remove it or uninstall it, it seems to re-install itself.
Please help me to remove this malware. There might be more worms, or other things on my computer as well that i don't know about. Is there anyway to remove them too?
This has happened about a week ago. I do not know how to post a Hijackthis log, Please help with further instructions.
Thanks!

Advertisements

MichWasHere

MichWasHere

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Hi teniu :)

Sorry about your wait time :) things are a little busy around here. I'm in training right now so I am posting under supervision, there may be a lag between my replies as they have to be checked before I say them to you. I have gone through your log and will be posting help for you shortly :)

If you have already resolved this problem or are receiving help elsewhere please let us know so this topic can be closed ;)

MichWasHere

MichWasHere

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Hi again :)

Please read and follow the directions in the You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log thread. This will explain how to get and post your logs.

teniu09

teniu09

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello, thanks a lot for replying!
This Antivirus 2008 XP has not poped up recently, but i am pretty sure it is still in the system because i havent done anything about it. Also i downloaded a antivirus remover on this site? but it turned out to be a scam, and unable to delete it. i thought it would be safe since its on this site, its called " Stop-zilla" . Anyway Here are the two logs. Thanks again for helping me! i know you guys are always busy and run in to people like me a lot :).

Malwarebytes Log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.24
Database version: 1051
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

12:44:06 AM 8/14/2008
mbam-log-8-14-2008 (00-44-06).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 51419
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 58 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 19
Registry Values Infected: 7
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 13
Files Infected: 60

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\qqiehelper.qqbrowserhelperobject (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\qqiehelper.qqbrowserhelperobject.1 (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9dd4258a-7138-49c4-8d34-587879a5c7a4} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9dd4258a-7138-49c4-8d34-587879a5c7a4} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{c3bcc488-1ae7-11d4-ab82-0010a4ec2338} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{c3bcc488-1ae7-11d4-ab82-0010a4ec2338} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\rhcnlqj0ecgm (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\dpcproxy (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\logons (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\typelib (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\HOL5_VXIEWER.FULL.1 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\applications\accessdiver.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\fwbd (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\HolLol (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SYSTEM\currentcontrolset\Services\iTunesMusic (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SYSTEM\currentcontrolset\Services\rdriv (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\wkey (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\mwc (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Software Notifier (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{0c7c23ef-a848-485b-873c-0ed954731014} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{a57e074f-56d8-4a33-8112-aac9693aa909} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks\{db8b2393-7a6c-4c76-88ce-6b1f6ff6ffe9} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{db8b2393-7a6c-4c76-88ce-6b1f6ff6ffe9} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{0656a137-b161-cadd-9777-e37a75727e78} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\stup.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\SystemCheck2 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoDispScrSavPage (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\mslagent (Adware.EGDAccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smp (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun\HKCU (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun\HKCU\RunOnce (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun\HKLM (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun\HKLM\RunOnce (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun\StartMenuAllUsers (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Autorun\StartMenuCurrentUser (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\BrowserObjects (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\rhcnlqj0ecgm\Quarantine\Packages (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\rsyncini.exe (Trojan.Shutdowner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mslagent\2_mslagent.dll (Adware.EGDAccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mslagent\mslagent.exe (Adware.EGDAccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mslagent\uninstall.exe (Adware.EGDAccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smp\msrc.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\a.bat (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\base64.tmp (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\FVProtect.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\userconfig9x.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\winsystem.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\zip1.tmp (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\zip2.tmp (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\zip3.tmp (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\zipped.tmp (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\bdn.com (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\iTunesMusic.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mssecu.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\akttzn.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\anticipator.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\awtoolb.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdn.com (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bsva-egihsg52.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpcproxy.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\[email protected]@@k.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hoproxy.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hxiwlgpm.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hxiwlgpm.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msgp.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msnbho.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssecu.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mtr2.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mwin32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netode.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\newsd32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps1.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\psof1.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\psoft1.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regc64.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regm64.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundl1.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sncntr.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssurf022.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssvchost.com (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssvchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sysreq.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taack.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taack.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\temp#01.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\thun.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\thun32.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VBIEWER.OCX (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vcatchpi.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogonpc.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsystem.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINWGPX.EXE (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vbsys2.dll (Trojan.Clicker) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\phcjlqj0ecgm.bmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus XP 2008.lnk (Rogue.Antivirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ijjistarter2FxB.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

teniu09

teniu09

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Here is the Hijackthis log, i think i might be having trouble doing windows update on the website.
and for the hijackthis log, i did not understand what to highlight
here is hijackthis log and uninstall list

uninstall list :

3???Dy? DownloadV1.0Beta01
Ad-Aware SE Personal
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player Plugin
Adobe Reader 7.0.5
Adobe Shockwave Player
AIM 6
Alarm 2.0.4
Alien Outbreak 2
Ancient Sudoku
AOL Instant Messenger
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
aspi
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Big Kahuna Reef
BitComet 0.70
Blackhawk Striker 2
Blasterball 2 Remix
Blasterball 2 Revolution
Bonjour
Bookworm Deluxe
Bounce Symphony
CCHelp
CCScore
Chem ASAP!
Chuzzle Deluxe
Customer Experience Enhancement
CuteFTP 7 Professional
CuteFTP 8 Professional
Data Fax SoftModem with SmartCP
Dell Color Printer 725
Diner Dash
DivX
DivX Converter
DivX Player
DivX Web Player
Easy Internet Sign-up
Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard Solution
ESSAdpt
ESSANUP
ESSCAM
ESSCDBK
ESScore
ESSgui
ESShelp
ESSini
ESSPCD
ESSvpaht
ESSvpot
Fairies
Family Feud
FATE
Flip Words
GdiplusUpgrade
GemMaster Mystic
Google Desktop
Google Earth
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Gunbound Revolution
Half-Life® 2
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 10 (KB910393)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB893357)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB906569)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB912024)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB935448)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
HP Boot Optimizer
HP Deskjet Printer Preload
HP DigitalMedia Archive
HP Document Viewer 6.1
HP DVD Play 2.1
HP Game Console
HP Games 3.43.97
HP Imaging Device Functions 7.0
HP Photosmart 330,380,420,470,7800,8000,8200 Series
HP Photosmart Cameras 6.0
HP Photosmart for Media Center PC
HP Photosmart Premier Software 6.5
HP PSC & OfficeJet 5.3.B
HP PSC & OfficeJet 6.1.A
HP Rhapsody
HP Software Update
HP Solution Center and Imaging Support Tools 6.1
HP Web Helper
ijji Auto Installer
Insaniquarium Deluxe
InterActual Player
iRiver Updater
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 5
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5
Jewel Quest
Kodak EasyShare software
KSU
LeadTool
Lineage II
Mah Jong Quest
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB887998)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB930494)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft Money 2006
Microsoft Office 2003 Edition 60 Days Trial Welcome Tour
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Works
Microsoft Zoo Tycoon
Morpheus 5.2 (remove only)
Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.16)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
muvee autoProducer 5.0
muvee autoProducer unPlugged 2.0
Mystery Case Files
Nero 7 Ultra Edition
Netscape Browser (remove only)
Notifier
NVIDIA Drivers
OTtBP
Otto
PCDADDIN
PCDHELP
PCDLNCH
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
PCDrdsho
Philips SPC 200NC PC Camera
Poker Superstars
PokerStars
Polar Bowler
Polar Golfer
Python 2.2 pywin32 extensions (build 203)
Python 2.2.3
QQ??????
QQ??????
QQ2006 ?y??
QQ2007 Beta1
QQ??
Quicken 2006
QuickTime
RealPlayer
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Ricochet Lost Worlds
Scanning Suite
SCRABBLE
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899589)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901190)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905915)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB947864)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
SFR
SFR2
SIPPS
Slingo Deluxe
Snowy The Bears Adventure
Sonic Express Labeler
Sonic MyDVD Plus
Sonic RecordNow Audio
Sonic RecordNow Copy
Sonic RecordNow Data
Sonic Update Manager
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
Steam™
STOPzilla
Super Granny
Tencent Media Player by Viewpoint
Tennis Titans
Tornado Jockey
Tradewinds
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB913800)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB926251)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB912945)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
Update for Windows XP (KB942840)
Update for Windows XP (KB946627)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB953356)
Updates from HP (remove only)
USB MassStorage CardReader
Ventrilo Client
Ventrilo Server
Veoh Player
Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only)
Viewpoint Media Player
Viewpoint Toolbar
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Live installer
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB883667
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890175
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Hotfix - KB892050
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB908246
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB912067
WinRAR archiver
World of Warcraft
Xfire (remove only)
Yahoo! Browser Services
Yahoo! Install Manager
Yahoo! Internet Mail
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! μ?o??
Zoo Tycoon 2

Hijackthis log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:26:15 AM, on 8/14/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3\Anti-Spyware\SZServer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\arservice.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScsiAccess.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\HP DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPwuSchd2.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\VM_STI.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ARPWRMSG.EXE
C:\Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\conime.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscStreamHub.exe
C:\Program Files\Philips\SPC 200NC PC Camera\TrayMin200.exe
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: QQCycloneHelper Class - {00000000-12C9-4305-82F9-43058F20E8D2} - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQDownload\QQIEHelper01.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SITEguard BHO - {1827766B-9F49-4854-8034-F6EE26FCB1EC} - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\SZSG.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - {A7327C09-B521-4EDB-8509-7D2660C9EC98} - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.8.0\ViewBarBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: hpWebHelper Class - {AAAE832A-5FFF-4661-9C8F-369692D1DCB9} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\plugin\webhelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.0.1225.9868\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: STOPzilla Browser Helper Object - {E3215F20-3212-11D6-9F8B-00D0B743919D} - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\SZIEBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Viewpoint Toolbar - {F8AD5AA5-D966-4667-9DAF-2561D68B2012} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Viewpoint\Toolbar Runtime\3.8.0\IEViewBar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: STOPzilla - {98828DED-A591-462F-83BA-D2F62A68B8B8} - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\SZSG.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD08] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMAScheduler] "c:\Program Files\HP DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPBootOp] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMEKRMIG6.1] C:\WINDOWS\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPwuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KBD] C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BigDogPath] C:\WINDOWS\VM_STI.EXE Philips SPC 200NC PC Camera
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlwaysReady Power Message APP] ARPWRMSG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iRiver Updater] \Updater.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DISCover] C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLCFCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCFtime.dll,[email protected]
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ActAdm] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hizgxmzw.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [wmWVLoz3U0] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\rqhebkjc\holevohy.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [wmWVLoz3U0] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\rqhebkjc\holevohy.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [Magnify] Magnify.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [Magnify] Magnify.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Pin.lnk = C:\hp\bin\CLOAKER.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Pin.lnk = C:\hp\bin\CLOAKER.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Pin.lnk = C:\hp\bin\CLOAKER.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: TrayMin200.exe.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Updates From HP.lnk = C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &使用超级旋风下载 - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQDownload\geturl.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &使用超级旋风下载全部链接 - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQDownload\getAllurl.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: 上传到QQ网络硬盘 - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\AddToNetDisk.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: 添加到QQ自定义面板 - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\AddPanel.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: 添加到QQ表情 - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\AddEmotion.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: 用QQ彩信发送该图片 - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\SendMMS.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
O9 - Extra button: PokerStars - {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: QQ - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157b} - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\QQ.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ??QQ - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157b} - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\QQ.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DEDEB80D-FA35-45d9-9460-4983E5A8AFE6} - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\QQIEHelper.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: QQ?21????? - {DEDEB80D-FA35-45d9-9460-4983E5A8AFE6} - C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ\QQIEHelper.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\is3\anti-spyware\is3lsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\is3\anti-spyware\is3lsp.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.trymedia.com (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {5F5F9FB8-878E-4455-95E0-F64B2314288A} (ijjiPlugin2 Class) - http://gamedownload....Plugin11USA.cab
O16 - DPF: {CD995117-98E5-4169-9920-6C12D4C0B548} (HGPlugin9USA Class) - http://gamedownload....GPlugin9USA.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~3\GOEC62~1.DLL
O21 - SSODL: actdbmnt - {4A77DB44-A465-744B-09AE-0A5248349D46} - C:\Program Files\apbgjp\actdbmnt.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: dlcf_device - - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlcfcoms.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.802.22438 (GoogleDesktopManager-022208-143751) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: ScsiAccess - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScsiAccess.EXE
O23 - Service: STOPzilla Service (szserver) - iS3, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3\Anti-Spyware\SZServer.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 14330 bytes

MichWasHere

MichWasHere

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Hi Teniu.

You have p2p sharing programs on your computer Bitcomet and Morpheus You should be uninstalling these. They are bad for your computer and very vulnerable to malware.

You also have other programs installed that were bundled with malware/foistware. Please follow directions below to uninstall them.

Reboot in safe mode
- Restart your computer.
- As soon as it starts booting up continuously tap F8
- A menu should come up, white text on a black screen
- select "Safe Mode" on the list and press enter.
- choose your usual account and log in

Uninstall Programs
- Click "Start"
- Select "Control Panel"
- Open "Add/Remove Programs"
- Remove the programs below (one at a time) by selecting it and clicking the 'remove' button
  • ???Dy? DownloadV1.0Beta01
  • QQ??????
  • QQ??????
  • QQ2006 ?y??
  • QQ2007 Beta1
  • QQ??
  • Tencent Media Player by Viewpoint
  • Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only)
  • Viewpoint Media Player
  • Viewpoint Toolbar
Please note any other programs that you don't recognize in that list in your next response.

The "?"'s may look like Chinese characters on your list.

Next, reboot your computer back into normal mode

Get DSS Logs
Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
- Close all other windows before proceeding.
- Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
- If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not malicious.
- When the scan has finished, two notepad files will open named main.txt and extra.txt. Please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt in one reply and extra.txt in a separate reply.

Next Post Requirements
- DSS Main.txt log
- DSS Extra.txt log

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.