Help getting rid of windows antispyware 2008 [CLOSED]
Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:46 PM
Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:16 AM
Please do the following...
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HERE or HERE
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Accept
You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Scan Options:
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.
Please post the following logs in your next reply..
2. Kaspersky Webscanner...
Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:45 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users