Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sound Control

• Please log in to reply

2020Lemon

2020Lemon

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
my problem is i can't hear anything from my computer because i have no sound drivers or something like that. anyone know where i can download the programs so i can get my speakers working. if it helps my computer crashed, reinstalled and was left with nothing. its windows xp home, on a dell dimension 3100 desktop.

-thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Go to Dell.com, then follow the Support link top right, then follow the drivers and download link. Give the site your system tag and it'll show you a list of files that apply to your computer, you can download it from there.

2020Lemon

2020Lemon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
going there gives me 2 options to download, after i install both of them and restart my computer it says;

"the audio device supported by this application is not detected. The application will exit."

any other places to install an audio driver?

Edited by 2020Lemon, 14 August 2008 - 12:37 AM.

2020Lemon

2020Lemon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
bump

can anybody help me or no