Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Missing text when exporting Access report to Word

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an Access report which I need to export to Word, to further edit and then for our graphics person to use the text for a brochure. When I export it into Rich Text Format, and then open into Word, occasionally the text is cut off, even though in the Access version all the text is there.

The particular field of concern is Memo data type. What is strange is that some of the ones that are cut off are actually shorter than some that export correctly. In addition, there is another field occasionally cut off, which compiles three different text fields.

Any help appreciated!