Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Drivers needed

• Please log in to reply

hiddy123

hiddy123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
I just recently had to format and I installed Windows XP Professional on my HP Pavilion a1330n
Could someone help me with the drivers that I need?
Thank you~

Edited by hiddy123, 15 August 2008 - 07:39 PM.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Here

Edited by Tyger, 15 August 2008 - 08:32 PM.

hiddy123

hiddy123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
okay, thank you.
is there more drivers I need, such as a LAN one for the ethernet.. or like, where are the graphics & audio drivers that I need?
are the chipset drivers on that page too? i dont really understand but i was told i need those first.
thanks

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
I don't see any drivers listed for XP so it may have them already. You may need to set up your networks, or at least open network connections and see if they are enabled. If a network card, or any other card has been added you will likely need the drivers for it. Yes, chipset drivers would be the first to be installed, after the network if you have to download them, of course.