Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which Unnecessary Windows XP Services should i disable ?

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey there guys , im new around here and i was reading ur posts and topics and its very interesting , by the way i was wonder if u have some list of Unnecessary Windows XP Services cuz i would like to apply that list to my system to get a better operation .
so if anyone has it pls write that down , ill be so thankful for that ... thank u for ur forum and one of the biggest communities in the internet ( congratulations) keep going like that guys :) ill be waiting for some answers :) take care and have a great day to all of u

Edited by brady1988, 16 August 2008 - 06:50 AM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Speed up Windows XP and Vista by turning off unnecessary services.

Other sources.

Ron

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
well hey Major Payne i already show this http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a so i appreciate ur help man , and dont worry i already did it and my system is going normally like always , so thank u anyway and have a nice day .

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Your welcome. Glad you got your problem solved. Have a nice weekend.

Ron