Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My topic was closed

• Please log in to reply

Aubrey Higginbotham

Aubrey Higginbotham

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't understand why my topic was closed. I only posted at one other site, after not be replied to for two days.

Here is the link to my thread
http://www.geekstogo...24#entry1308124

It said I posted at numerous sites, when I only posted at one other site. It took 9 days for you to reply to the first post, why wouldn't I go looking for somone who would help me?

Just looking for a little understanding. I generally know how to remove trojans, but I wanted to learn the proper way of doing it; instead of trial and error. Thanks for the help.

Advertisements

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
The reason being that it is a waste of our time to help you if you are waiting for help at another forum.
You would end up getting 2 sets of directions.
The proper way to handle things is to follow the other forums rules.
Most forums have a waiting room for people who have not recieved help yet.
Maybe try to seek help there.
Or Pm someone concerning your topic about what you should do at the other forum.