Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

huge malware problem, can't even access internet sites

• Please log in to reply

JMAP

JMAP

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got back from a long vacation away from the computer, but the minute I tried to access the internet browser when I first got on the computer, something strange happened. I keep getting pop ups the minute I try to access the internet browser, and I can't even go to a website because something keeps directing me to a place I don't want to go, even if I try going to simple places like yahoo.com. I'm actually using a different computer right now because it's so bad. I've yet to install any of there programs to try to fix it because I want to install the right ones. I'm very new at this and I'd appreciate the slow help, no matter what I need to do.

Advertisements