Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

body bidi error

• Please log in to reply

noor parkar

noor parkar

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi all,
i am facing this new strange error. see details below.

i am using tcs mail client. it is like outlook mail client but it is in internet explorer.i mean using url you can access their site.exactly like Outlook web access. i can logon , see messages in inbox , no problem but only when i click on reply or reply to all button. the window will appear with message box "body bidy error" and when you click OK, automatically content of the body are shifted to right hand side. how to solve this problem

so what are these body bidi errors . i cannot find it in google also.i can find other bidi errors but not body bidi error.

as a regular user of this forum any help is appreaciated.

Thanking you in advance
noor
UAE

Advertisements