Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Animation on Internet?

• Please log in to reply

TheReasonYouExist

TheReasonYouExist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Big prob. For some reason, emotes animate, nor do animations move. On AIM, my buddy icons have quit moving. What in the world is wrong? Anyone have any idea? If the emotes on this site move, they don't on my comp.

Edited by TheReasonYouExist, 01 May 2005 - 05:42 PM.

Advertisements

Rayven

Rayven

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I too am having this problem. Animation worked fine on my computer a few days ago, now nothing moves. What's going on?

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
Make sure the animation box is checked:
Posted Image

(If your in *nt*rn*t *xpl*r*r :tazz: )

Edited by jake6535, 21 May 2005 - 09:48 AM.

Rayven

Rayven

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, its checked, but still no animation showing. :tazz:

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Yes, its checked, but still no animation showing.  ;)

View Post

Make sure that your activeX controls are up to date or you WILL find that some animation will not play on the net.
Try Macromedia.com below:- :tazz:

http://www.macromedi...es/default.html

Rayven

Rayven

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay, have figured out the problem...Zone Alarm. I updated to a new version a few weeks ago and it never registered with me that it was the culprit responsible for blocking the animation until now. Thought I was going bonkers here because I have looked at everything else EXCEPT Zone Alarm. :tazz:

Quick fix: go into zone alarm - Privacy - Ad Blocking - Custom - and unchecking the 'animation' box. Viola..animation restored. ;)