Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Maximize Performance

• Please log in to reply

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
How can I maximize my Graphic card performance, I got a NVIDIA GeForce 7150M graphics, with 1071MB shared video, my pc got 3 GB or Ram, I have put a few games on, and they still skip, and doesn't run well. Please help!

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hi,

What games are you running?

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
For example I ran Call of Duty 4 and Beijing Olimpics 2008 and both games skiped!! Why?

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
The 7150M isn't meant for gaming. The only solution for this is to get a computer suitable for playing games. As you are using a laptop with integrated graphics, the graphics card cannot be upgraded.

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
But can I do anything to better my graphic card performance

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Try updating the driver (remember to uninstall the existing driver), turn off Anti-aliasing, turn off Anisotropic filtering, turn down advanced options such as water, shadows, dynamic lighting etc etc.