Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware and Adware Infecting My Computer (Trojan, too?) [CLOSED] [RESO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Imperfect

Imperfect

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
I should preface my issue by explaining first that I know very little about what my potential problem is or how to go about correcting it. I'm trying to learn as I go so that I can have a better understanding of what is wrong and how to avoid having this problem ever again.

Downloading on Limewire seems to have infected my computer with some malware and/or adware. Some of the symptoms include the computer running slower and the processor making a lot of noise, like it's constantly at work.

Every time I boot up, I get popups from Adssite and Adsense before I've even opened a browser. My computer has also downloaded games from Adzgalore and Aquamediadirect without my doing so. Does this mean I also have a downloader virus or trojan or something?

I am running AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition (would something else be preferable to this? I've heard Avast! is good and I also have a copy of Symantec Corporate Edition available to me...)

I also have Spybot, but I do not know if it is picking up on these problems. My brother has sought the help of this website for his own computer and he recommends Malware Bytes; how can I get that? (Spybot is running right now and just told me, "There were problems in the include file C\:Program Files\Spybot - Search _Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi

See 'Include errors.log' for details"; what does this mean? What is an "Include errors.log"?)

While typing this, an error message came up:

An exception occurred while trying to run ""C:\WINDOWS\system32\xkjmoehdhoirg.dll"DllStart"

Something that came up on SpyBot as a problem listed is "Gooochi.BHO". With it was the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\xkjmoehdhoirg.dll

My brother also told me someone helped him by taking him through his problem and running a Hijack This Log, and checking everything out--can we do that, too?

I am now also having a problem installing Microsoft updates; is this related? How do I fix it? (For example, every time I try to download SP3, the download fails. Other updates have failed as well without alerting me to their failure--I didn't know until I looked at my Update History.)

This is a family computer and I cannot be certain that I am aware of everything that might be wrong with it. However, I need to make sure it's immune to ID theft, so I need to get rid of whatever's wrong and up the security as per the advice of a geek.

I would appreciate any and all help I can get and any knowledge that can be imparted to me in the process.

Somebody closed one of my other posts thinking that I had made two posts on the same topic, when I really didn't. I have two more posts (other than this one) that are each based on SEPARATE topics.

Thanks,
Imperfect

Edited by Imperfect, 20 August 2008 - 05:35 PM.

Advertisements

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

Angel Annihilator of Malware

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Hey Imperfect,

Welcome to GeekstoGo! I'm Ltangelic and I'll be helping you fix your computer problem.

Take note that I'm still in training, and my posts will have to be checked by an expert. This may cause delays in between my responses, I ask for your patience. Please stick with me until we get your computer cleaned up or it will be a wasted effort on both sides. :)

Meanwhile, please go here and follow the instructions there and post the required logs. Thanks. :)

PS. If I've not been responding, and you wonder why, feel free to PM me and I'll give an explanation.

LT

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Please repost all the logs you have posted before in the duplicate topic in THIS thread. Thanks.

Edited by Ltangelic, 31 August 2008 - 05:43 AM.

Imperfect

Imperfect

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
I have already run Malwarebytes and here is the log from it below in blue and bold-faced:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.25
Database version: 1098
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2:28:36 PM 8/30/2008
mbam-log-08-30-2008 (14-28-36).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 131128
Time elapsed: 59 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 14
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 10

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1601d447-7424-4866-8dcc-acf98a2a41e1} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{ceb9c60d-f0ad-4b73-a3ab-4fc822e38d66} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ceb9c60d-f0ad-4b73-a3ab-4fc822e38d66} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{c3c0ec2c-2c1c-495c-9ad0-1f0ef833d7b5} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\adzgalore (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\cpmsky (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\adssite (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\rightonadz (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MediaHoldings (Adware.PlayMP3Z) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\HID_Layer (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5ff38845-834f-6858-5344-ed2c69a5aff1} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{5ff38845-834f-6858-5344-ed2c69a5aff1} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{87421a20-ce25-2ce1-1d26-bd762cd3cc8c} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{87421a20-ce25-2ce1-1d26-bd762cd3cc8c} (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\{516fc4d5-b793-81bb-e6d3-a8b114cdeb30} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{78729A06-BF3F-4D16-A69B-3AE6F2640A49}\RP331\A0044886.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\adzgalore-remove.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nxkvugjzjpsbyp.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Not selected for removal.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\myss_sb_uninstall.exe (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WhoisCL.exe (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\adssite-remove.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\nsBrowserGal.dll (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\{6e713d64-5ace-415e-9a80-3a68ec3efc35}.dll-uninst.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rightonadz-uninst.exe (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Mom\Local Settings\Temp\tmp15.cab (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Below This Sentence is My Hijack This Log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:38:20 PM, on 8/30/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPWinLct.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\brss01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DPAgnt] C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P17Helper] Rundll32 P17.dll,P17Helper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TRxRun] "C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\TRx\trx.exe" -logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpiralFrog] C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.download.com
O20 - Winlogon Notify: DPWLN - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DPWLEvHd.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: Windows XP FUS Manager (DPFUSMgr) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Biometric Authentication Service (DpHost) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

--
End of file - 6682 bytes

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Hey,

In case you're wondering what's going on, I'm waiting for an expert to approve my reply, I'll get back to you, don't worry.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Edited by Ltangelic, 01 September 2008 - 10:20 AM.

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Hey Imperfect,

Please follow my instructions in the order they were given, and print out a copy of it as you may not have access to the forums during the fix.

Your logs don't show much, we need to do deeper scans.

1) Update Java with JavaRa

Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
  • Run JavaRa.exe, pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
  • Accept any prompts.
  • Open JavaRa.exe again and select Search For Updates.
  • Select Update Using Sun Java's Website then click Search and click on the Open Webpage button. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version for your computer.

2) Run RSIT

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

Next reply (please include):

RSIT logs

Imperfect

Imperfect

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
K, here are my logs from RSIT:

Below in blue and boldfaced is the log.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool (written by random/random)
Run by Noelle at 2008-09-04 16:36:02
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 98 GB (64%) free of 153 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (48% free)

Scan saved at 4:36:03 PM, on 9/4/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Noelle.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.google.c......t<mplcache=2
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TRxRun] "C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\TRx\trx.exe" -logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.download.com
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: Windows XP FUS Manager (DPFUSMgr) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Biometric Authentication Service (DpHost) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

--
End of file - 7399 bytes

Scheduled tasks folder

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

Registry dump

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-12-18 59032]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2005-05-31 853672]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll [2004-03-15 118836]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll [2008-06-10 509328]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2008-09-04 2403392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2008-09-04 2403392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"UpdateManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe [2003-08-19 110592]
"DPAgnt"=C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe [2004-09-08 913408]
"P17Helper"=Rundll32 P17.dll []
"TRxRun"=C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\TRx\trx.exe -logon []
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe [2008-06-10 144784]
"SpiralFrog"=C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe []
"avast!"=C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe [2008-07-19 78008]
"AppleSyncNotifier"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [2008-07-22 116040]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2008-05-27 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2008-07-30 289064]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-14 1695232]
"Sonic RecordNow!"= []
"WMPNSCFG"=C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe [2006-10-18 204288]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-14 15360]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2008-09-04 171448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\dla]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe [2004-03-15 122933]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\igfxhkcmd]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe [2005-10-14 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\igfxpers]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe [2005-10-14 114688]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\igfxtray]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe [2005-10-14 94208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE [2008-04-14 1695232]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\P17Helper]
Rundll32 P17.dll []

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
Windows Search.lnk - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\DPWLN ]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DPWLEvHd.dll [2004-09-08 102400]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2005-10-14 135168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll [2001-09-24 45056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"=C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll [2008-05-26 304128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"authentication packages"=scecli
DPPWDFLT

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"=msapsspc.dll schannel.dll digest.dll msnsspc.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\UploadMgr]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

File associations

.reg - open - regedit.exe "%1" %*
.scr - open - "%1" %*

List of files/folders created in the last three months

2008-09-04 16:25:32 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-09-04 16:24:25 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Google
2008-09-04 16:21:36 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google
2008-09-04 16:21:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-09-04 16:21:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2008-09-04 16:21:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2008-09-04 16:21:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2008-08-31 20:57:46 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Windows Search
2008-08-30 20:38:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-08-30 20:28:28 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951618-v2$
2008-08-30 20:28:23 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Windows Desktop Search
2008-08-30 20:27:55 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\GroupPolicy
2008-08-30 20:27:55 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search
2008-08-30 20:27:39 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB940157$
2008-08-30 20:27:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915800-v4$
2008-08-30 13:27:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-08-30 13:27:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-08-21 21:15:47 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$
2008-08-21 21:15:38 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$
2008-08-21 21:15:32 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$
2008-08-21 21:15:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$
2008-08-21 21:14:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates
2008-08-20 19:20:47 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-08-20 15:58:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WBEM
2008-08-20 15:56:45 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\ie7
2008-08-20 15:56:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$
2008-08-20 15:55:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$
2008-08-20 14:14:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC71.dll
2008-08-20 14:14:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aswBoot.exe
2008-08-20 14:14:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2008-08-20 12:37:13 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-08-20 02:00:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-08-20 01:57:45 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$
2008-08-20 01:57:09 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$
2008-08-20 01:56:34 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$
2008-08-20 01:56:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$
2008-08-20 01:55:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$
2008-08-20 01:54:52 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$
2008-08-20 01:54:17 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$
2008-08-20 01:53:30 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$
2008-08-20 01:52:46 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$
2008-08-20 01:48:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6r.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:22 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\smtpapi.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:22 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rwnh.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:19 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaclient.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3ui.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3svc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3msm.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3gpclnt.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3dlg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3cfg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3api.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsroam.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\credssp.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bitsprx4.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\azroles.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapsvc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappprxy.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapphost.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappgnui.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappcfg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapp3hst.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapolqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\l2gpstore.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmsvc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdpash.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdnepr.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdiultn.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdbhc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\onex.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napstat.exe
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napmontr.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napipsec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msshavmsg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssha.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcperf.exe
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcfxcommon.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcex.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\microsoft.managementconsole.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupn.exe
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rhttpaa.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qutil.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qcliprov.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagentrt.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagent.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\photometadatahandler.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmphoto.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wlanapi.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecsext.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecs.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tspkg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsgqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:12 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmllite.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scripting
2008-08-20 01:48:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en-us
2008-08-20 01:48:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en
2008-08-20 01:48:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\l2schemas
2008-08-20 01:43:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic
2008-08-20 01:42:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\005862_.tmp
2008-08-20 01:20:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648_0$
2008-08-20 01:20:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$
2008-08-20 01:19:17 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287_0$
2008-08-20 01:19:08 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066_0$
2008-07-08 17:04:23 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748_0$
2008-07-02 19:49:36 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nxkvugjzjpsbyp.exe
2008-06-19 21:53:54 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2_0$
2008-06-15 12:46:55 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\jjgymqnyygacks.dll-uninst.exe
2008-06-12 00:03:59 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:50 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$
2008-06-12 00:02:56 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376_0$
2008-06-10 21:53:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-06-10 21:53:18 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-06-10 21:52:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard

List of drivers

R1 Aavmker4;avast! Asynchronous Virus Monitor; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aavmker4.sys [2008-07-19 26944]
R1 ASPI32;ASPI32; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASPI32.sys [1999-09-10 25244]
R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2008-07-19 78416]
R1 aswTdi;avast! Network Shield Support; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys [2008-07-19 42912]
R1 cdrbsdrv;cdrbsdrv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys [2004-03-08 13567]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-14 36352]
R1 OMCI;OMCI; C:\WINDOWS\system32\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS []
R1 sscdbhk5;sscdbhk5; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys [2004-01-14 5621]
R1 ssrtln;ssrtln; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys [2004-01-14 23219]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aswFsBlk.sys [2008-07-19 20560]
R2 aswMon2;avast! Standard Shield Support; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswMon2.sys [2008-07-19 94416]
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys [2004-02-27 40480]
R2 tfsnboio;tfsnboio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys [2004-03-15 25685]
R2 tfsncofs;tfsncofs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys [2004-03-15 34837]
R2 tfsndrct;tfsndrct; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys [2004-03-15 4117]
R2 tfsndres;tfsndres; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys [2004-03-15 2233]
R2 tfsnifs;tfsnifs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys [2004-03-15 85972]
R2 tfsnopio;tfsnopio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys [2004-03-15 14229]
R2 tfsnpool;tfsnpool; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys [2004-03-15 6357]
R2 tfsnudf;tfsnudf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys [2004-03-15 98580]
R2 tfsnudfa;tfsnudfa; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys [2004-03-15 100597]
R3 aswRdr;aswRdr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys [2008-07-19 23152]
R3 BrScnUsb;Brother USB Still Image driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrScnUsb.sys [2003-12-19 15263]
R3 BrSerIf;Brother MFC Serial Port Interface WDM Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrSerIf.sys [2004-06-12 51712]
R3 BrUsbSer;Brother MFC USB Serial WDM Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys [2004-01-10 11648]
R3 ctsfm2k;Creative SoundFont Management Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ctsfm2k.sys [2005-01-10 138752]
R3 dpK0Bx01;Fingerprint Reader Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\dpK0Bx01.sys [2004-08-04 32640]
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2005-06-13 162816]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEARAspiWDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-01-29 16168]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2005-10-14 1302812]
R3 IntelC51;IntelC51; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IntelC51.sys [2004-03-05 1233525]
R3 IntelC52;IntelC52; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IntelC52.sys [2004-03-05 647929]
R3 IntelC53;IntelC53; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IntelC53.sys [2004-03-05 60949]
R3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
R3 mohfilt;mohfilt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mohfilt.sys [2004-03-05 37048]
R3 ossrv;Creative OS Services Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ctoss2k.sys [2005-01-10 106496]
R3 P17;Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\P17.sys [2005-07-07 1389056]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-14 32128]
R3 UsbdpFP;Fingerprint Reader Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\UsbdpFP.sys [2004-08-04 34560]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-14 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-14 59520]
R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-14 25856]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-14 20608]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-14 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-14 26368]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelIde.sys []

List of services

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-06-10 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-07-22 116040]
R2 aswUpdSv;avast! iAVS4 Control Service; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe [2008-07-19 16056]
R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe [2008-07-19 147640]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2007-07-24 229376]
R2 Brother XP spl Service;BrSplService; C:\WINDOWS\System32\brsvc01a.exe [2002-04-12 57344]
R2 DPFUSMgr;Windows XP FUS Manager; C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe [2004-09-08 163840]
R2 DpHost;Biometric Authentication Service; C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe [2004-09-08 221184]
R2 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
R2 WSearch;Windows Search; C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe [2008-05-26 439808]
R3 avast! Mail Scanner;avast! Mail Scanner; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe [2008-07-19 250040]
R3 avast! Web Scanner;avast! Web Scanner; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe [2008-07-23 348344]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-07-30 532264]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-04-13 33632]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-04-13 68952]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-09-04 138168]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-04-04 69632]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-14 14336]

-----------------EOF-----------------

In red and boldfaced below is the info.txt

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 2008-09-04 16:36:07

Uninstall list

-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Ad-Aware-->MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9b.exe -uninstallDelete
Adobe Reader 7.0.9-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70900000002}
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{49C88E44-1B38-4FC6-824E-2BDA3063B0E3}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
Arthur's 1st Grade-->C:\Program Files\The Learning Company\Arthur's 1st Grade\uninstall.exe
avast! Antivirus-->C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\Setup\setiface.dll",RunSetup
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{47BF1BD6-DCAC-468F-A0AD-E5DECC2211C3}
Dell ResourceCD-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D78653C3-A8FF-415F-92E6-D774E634FF2D}\setup.exe"
DigitalPersona Password Manager 1.0.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{722879A6-3EC9-498F-9E0C-8F04A793A877}
Easy DVD Shrink-->C:\PROGRA~1\EASYDV~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\EASYDV~1\INSTALL.LOG
E-Report Card-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\uninstal.log
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->MsiExec.exe /I{DBEA1034-5882-4A88-8033-81C4EF0CFA29}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915800-v4)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915800-v4$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
ImageMixer VCD/DVD2 for OLYMPUS-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1F51A0CA-2BDD-474E-BB90-C7FA8EA78F52}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem-->rundll32 IntelCci.dll,iSMUninstallation "Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem"
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2582
Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers-->Prounstl.exe
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{3DE0053C-FD9A-483E-B7C9-B06E4392206E}
Java™ 6 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
LiveUpdate 1.6 (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP-->MsiExec.exe /I{EEC2DAFD-5558-40AC-8E9C-5005C8F810E8}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MySidesearch Search Assistant Adzgalore-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\jjgymqnyygacks.dll-uninst.exe
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{08CA9554-B5FE-4313-938F-D4A417B81175}
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB928365)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {8056AC9E-49C5-4375-9ADE-B2F862C9DF51} /package {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-v2-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 8 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP8$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913433)-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\MacroMed\Flash\genuinst.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\MacroMed\Flash\KB913433.inf
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Sonic DLA-->MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Sonic RecordNow!-->MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}
SpiralFrog Download Manager 0.8.25-->MsiExec.exe /X{95738B44-49CF-4C62-A620-320F1007B14A}
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951618-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951618-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Internet Explorer 7-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Search 4.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB940157$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security center information

AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1229 [VPS 080904-1]

Environment variables

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\DPDrv;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0304
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Please don't post the logs this way, just post it normally will do. Colouring and bolding it makes it even harder to read. Thanks. :)

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Hey Imperfect,

Your logs don't look that bad, let's run some tools to fix it.

Please go to Add or Remove Programs and remove the following (if present):

MySidesearch Search Assistant Adzgalore

Reboot your computer.

1) Fix with HijackThis

Please re-open HijackThis and Do a System Scan Only. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

O15 - Trusted Zone: *.download.com <--- Please fix this if you did not put .download.com in Trusted Zone

Now close all windows other than HijackThis, then click Fix Checked. Close HijackThis.

2) Run OTMoveit2

Please download the OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

[kill explorer]
    C:\WINDOWS\005862_.tmp
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nxkvugjzjpsbyp.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\jjgymqnyygacks.dll
    purity
    emptytemp
    [start explorer]
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

3) Run Kaspersky

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner

Click on Accept

You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

Please also give me fresh RSIT logs.

Next reply (please include):

Note: Please post ONE log in each post

RSIT logs
OTMoveIt2 log
Kaspersky scan log

Edited by Ltangelic, 05 September 2008 - 09:27 AM.

Advertisements

Imperfect

Imperfect

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
OT MoveIt2 log:

Explorer killed successfully
C:\WINDOWS\005862_.tmp moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nxkvugjzjpsbyp.exe moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\jjgymqnyygacks.dll not found.
< purity >
< emptytemp >
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_5f0.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Temp folders emptied.
IE temp folders emptied.
Explorer started successfully

OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer - Version 1.0.4.3 log created on 09062008_134216

Files moved on Reboot...
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_5f0.dat not found!
File move failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be moved on reboot.

Imperfect

Imperfect

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
RSIT log.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool (written by random/random)
Run by Noelle at 2008-09-06 16:13:40
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 98 GB (64%) free of 153 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (43% free)

Scan saved at 4:13:46 PM, on 9/6/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Noelle.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.google.c...mp;ltmplcache=2
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

--
End of file - 7370 bytes

Scheduled tasks folder

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

Registry dump

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-12-18 59032]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2005-05-31 853672]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll [2004-03-15 118836]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll [2008-06-10 509328]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2008-09-04 2403392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll [2008-09-04 2403392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"UpdateManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe [2003-08-19 110592]
"DPAgnt"=C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe [2004-09-08 913408]
"P17Helper"=Rundll32 P17.dll []
"TRxRun"=C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\TRx\trx.exe -logon []
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe [2008-06-10 144784]
"SpiralFrog"=C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe []
"avast!"=C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe [2008-07-19 78008]
"AppleSyncNotifier"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [2008-07-22 116040]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2008-05-27 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2008-07-30 289064]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-14 1695232]
"Sonic RecordNow!"= []
"WMPNSCFG"=C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe [2006-10-18 204288]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-14 15360]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2008-09-04 171448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\dla]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe [2004-03-15 122933]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\igfxhkcmd]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe [2005-10-14 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\igfxpers]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe [2005-10-14 114688]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\igfxtray]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe [2005-10-14 94208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE [2008-04-14 1695232]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\P17Helper]
Rundll32 P17.dll []

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
Windows Search.lnk - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\DPWLN ]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DPWLEvHd.dll [2004-09-08 102400]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2005-10-14 135168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll [2001-09-24 45056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"=C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll [2008-05-26 304128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"authentication packages"=scecli
DPPWDFLT

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"=msapsspc.dll schannel.dll digest.dll msnsspc.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\UploadMgr]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

File associations

.reg - open - regedit.exe "%1" %*
.scr - open - "%1" %*

List of files/folders created in the last three months

2008-09-06 13:42:16 ----D---- C:\_OTMoveIt
2008-09-04 16:25:32 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-09-04 16:24:25 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Google
2008-09-04 16:21:36 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google
2008-09-04 16:21:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-09-04 16:21:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2008-09-04 16:21:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2008-09-04 16:21:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2008-08-31 20:57:46 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Windows Search
2008-08-30 20:38:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-08-30 20:28:28 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951618-v2$
2008-08-30 20:28:23 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Windows Desktop Search
2008-08-30 20:27:55 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\GroupPolicy
2008-08-30 20:27:55 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search
2008-08-30 20:27:39 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB940157$
2008-08-30 20:27:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915800-v4$
2008-08-30 13:27:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-08-30 13:27:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-08-21 21:15:47 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$
2008-08-21 21:15:38 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$
2008-08-21 21:15:32 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$
2008-08-21 21:15:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$
2008-08-21 21:14:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates
2008-08-20 19:20:47 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-08-20 15:58:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WBEM
2008-08-20 15:56:45 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\ie7
2008-08-20 15:56:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$
2008-08-20 15:55:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$
2008-08-20 14:14:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC71.dll
2008-08-20 14:14:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aswBoot.exe
2008-08-20 14:14:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2008-08-20 12:37:13 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-08-20 02:00:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-08-20 01:57:45 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$
2008-08-20 01:57:09 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$
2008-08-20 01:56:34 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$
2008-08-20 01:56:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$
2008-08-20 01:55:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$
2008-08-20 01:54:52 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$
2008-08-20 01:54:17 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$
2008-08-20 01:53:30 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$
2008-08-20 01:52:46 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$
2008-08-20 01:48:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6r.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:22 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\smtpapi.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:22 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rwnh.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:19 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaclient.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3ui.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3svc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3msm.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3gpclnt.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3dlg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3cfg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3api.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsroam.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\credssp.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bitsprx4.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\azroles.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapsvc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappprxy.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapphost.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappgnui.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappcfg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapp3hst.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapolqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\l2gpstore.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmsvc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdpash.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdnepr.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdiultn.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdbhc.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\onex.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napstat.exe
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napmontr.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napipsec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msshavmsg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssha.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcperf.exe
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcfxcommon.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcex.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\microsoft.managementconsole.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupn.exe
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rhttpaa.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qutil.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qcliprov.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagentrt.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagent.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:14 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\photometadatahandler.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmphoto.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wlanapi.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecsext.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecs.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tspkg.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsgqec.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:12 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmllite.dll
2008-08-20 01:48:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scripting
2008-08-20 01:48:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en-us
2008-08-20 01:48:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en
2008-08-20 01:48:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\l2schemas
2008-08-20 01:43:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic
2008-08-20 01:20:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648_0$
2008-08-20 01:20:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$
2008-08-20 01:19:17 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287_0$
2008-08-20 01:19:08 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066_0$
2008-07-08 17:04:23 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748_0$
2008-06-19 21:53:54 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:59 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:50 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759_0$
2008-06-12 00:03:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$
2008-06-12 00:02:56 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376_0$
2008-06-10 21:53:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-06-10 21:53:18 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-06-10 21:52:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard

List of drivers

R1 Aavmker4;avast! Asynchronous Virus Monitor; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aavmker4.sys [2008-07-19 26944]
R1 ASPI32;ASPI32; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASPI32.sys [1999-09-10 25244]
R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2008-07-19 78416]
R1 aswTdi;avast! Network Shield Support; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys [2008-07-19 42912]
R1 cdrbsdrv;cdrbsdrv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys [2004-03-08 13567]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-14 36352]
R1 OMCI;OMCI; C:\WINDOWS\system32\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS []
R1 sscdbhk5;sscdbhk5; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys [2004-01-14 5621]
R1 ssrtln;ssrtln; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys [2004-01-14 23219]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aswFsBlk.sys [2008-07-19 20560]
R2 aswMon2;avast! Standard Shield Support; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswMon2.sys [2008-07-19 94416]
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys [2004-02-27 40480]
R2 tfsnboio;tfsnboio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys [2004-03-15 25685]
R2 tfsncofs;tfsncofs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys [2004-03-15 34837]
R2 tfsndrct;tfsndrct; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys [2004-03-15 4117]
R2 tfsndres;tfsndres; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys [2004-03-15 2233]
R2 tfsnifs;tfsnifs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys [2004-03-15 85972]
R2 tfsnopio;tfsnopio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys [2004-03-15 14229]
R2 tfsnpool;tfsnpool; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys [2004-03-15 6357]
R2 tfsnudf;tfsnudf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys [2004-03-15 98580]
R2 tfsnudfa;tfsnudfa; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys [2004-03-15 100597]
R3 aswRdr;aswRdr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys [2008-07-19 23152]
R3 BrScnUsb;Brother USB Still Image driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrScnUsb.sys [2003-12-19 15263]
R3 BrSerIf;Brother MFC Serial Port Interface WDM Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrSerIf.sys [2004-06-12 51712]
R3 BrUsbSer;Brother MFC USB Serial WDM Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys [2004-01-10 11648]
R3 ctsfm2k;Creative SoundFont Management Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ctsfm2k.sys [2005-01-10 138752]
R3 dpK0Bx01;Fingerprint Reader Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\dpK0Bx01.sys [2004-08-04 32640]
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2005-06-13 162816]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEARAspiWDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-01-29 16168]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2005-10-14 1302812]
R3 IntelC51;IntelC51; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IntelC51.sys [2004-03-05 1233525]
R3 IntelC52;IntelC52; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IntelC52.sys [2004-03-05 647929]
R3 IntelC53;IntelC53; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IntelC53.sys [2004-03-05 60949]
R3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
R3 mohfilt;mohfilt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mohfilt.sys [2004-03-05 37048]
R3 ossrv;Creative OS Services Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ctoss2k.sys [2005-01-10 106496]
R3 P17;Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\P17.sys [2005-07-07 1389056]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-14 32128]
R3 UsbdpFP;Fingerprint Reader Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\UsbdpFP.sys [2004-08-04 34560]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-14 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-14 59520]
R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-14 25856]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-14 20608]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-14 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-14 26368]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelIde.sys []

List of services

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-06-10 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-07-22 116040]
R2 aswUpdSv;avast! iAVS4 Control Service; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe [2008-07-19 16056]
R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe [2008-07-19 147640]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2007-07-24 229376]
R2 Brother XP spl Service;BrSplService; C:\WINDOWS\System32\brsvc01a.exe [2002-04-12 57344]
R2 DPFUSMgr;Windows XP FUS Manager; C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe [2004-09-08 163840]
R2 DpHost;Biometric Authentication Service; C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe [2004-09-08 221184]
R2 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
R2 WSearch;Windows Search; C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe [2008-05-26 439808]
R3 avast! Mail Scanner;avast! Mail Scanner; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe [2008-07-19 250040]
R3 avast! Web Scanner;avast! Web Scanner; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe [2008-07-23 348344]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-07-30 532264]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-04-13 33632]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-04-13 68952]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-09-04 138168]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-04-04 69632]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-14 14336]

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Where's your Kaspersky scan log?

Imperfect

Imperfect

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Sunday, September 07, 2008 16:13:46
Records in database: 1200548
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 76296
Threat name: 2
Infected objects: 3
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 01:25:15

File name / Threat name / Threats count
C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AWLLFV73\AV2009Install_77000422[1].exe Infected: Packed.Win32.PolyCrypt.m 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Mom\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\01M349UV\header_back[1].jpg Infected: not-a-virus:FraudTool.Win32.XPAntivirus.az 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Noelle\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C1QN05AJ\AV2009Install_77000422[1].exe Infected: Packed.Win32.PolyCrypt.m 1

The selected area was scanned.

Edited by Imperfect, 07 September 2008 - 01:22 PM.

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Hey Imperfect,

Sorry for the delay, I've been really busy yesterday.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

Caution: This program is for Windows 2000, XP and Vista only
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Your logs are clean! Some final steps to do. :)

1) Update Adobe Reader

Please uninstall the current version of Adobe you have and go here to install the latest version.

2) Clean up with OTMoveIt2

Double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")

* Click on the CleanUp! button
* A list of tool components used in the Cleanup of malware will be downloaded.
* If your Firewall or Real Time protection attempts to block OtMoveit2 to reach the Internet, please allow the application to do so.
* Click Yes to begin the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
* You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

3) Reset System Restore

• Right click on "My Computer" and click on "Properties".
  • Go to "System Restore" tab and check "Turn off System Restore on all drives". Click "Yes" at the prompt. (Wait a while for it to finish)
  • Then UNcheck "Turn off System Restore on all drives". Click "Yes" at the prompt. (Wait a while for it to finish)
  • Your System Restore is now turned on.

Below I have included a number of recommendations for how to protect your computer against malware infections.

* Keep Windows updated by regularly checking their website at :
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer.

* To reduce re-infection for malware in the future, I strongly recommend installing these free programs:

SpywareBlaster protects against bad ActiveX
IE-SPYAD puts over 5000 sites in your restricted zone so you'll be protected when you visit innocent-looking sites that aren't actually innocent at all
Have a look at this tutorial for IE-Spyad here

* SpywareGuard offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts. Make sure you are only running one real-time anti-spyware protection program or there will be a conflict.

* You should also have a good firewall. Here are 3 free ones available for personal use:

It is critical to have only ONE firewall and anti virus to protect your system and to keep them updated.

Make Internet Explorer more secure
  • Click Start > Run
  • Type Inetcpl.cpl & click OK
  • Click on the Security tab
  • Click Reset all zones to default level
  • Make sure the Internet Zone is selected & Click Custom level
  • In the ActiveX section, set the first two options ("Download signed and unsigned ActiveX controls) to "Prompt", and ("Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe") to "Disable".
  • Next Click OK, then Apply button and then OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

* MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well known ad sites and other bad sites. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer, meaning it will be difficult to infect yourself in the future.

* Please consider using an alternate browser. Mozilla's Firefox browser is fantastic; it is much more
secure than Internet Explorer, immune to almost all known browser hijackers, and also has the best built-in pop up
blocker (as an added benefit!) that I have ever seen. If you are interested, Firefox may be downloaded from
Here

* Take a good look at the following suggestions for malware prevention by reading Tony Klein’s article 'How Did I Get Infected In The First Place'
Here

Thank you for your patience, and performing all of the procedures requested.

Please post back telling me if there are any other problems, so I can ask a staff member to close this.