Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

possible issue with sp3

• Please log in to reply

hodge

hodge

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
So I downloaded sp3 a couple days ago. Since then everything has been fine up until last night. I tried firing up my protools (recording software) but i was getting a message that no hardware (mixing board) is plugged in. So i attempted to unplug it and back in with no luck. Then I went and downloaded the latest drivers for the hardware still same error. I also run webroot so i am not sure if it is something there, but i believe it was off at least on one of the occasions when i attempted to download the drivers. One thing I am finding is that the "found new hardware wizard" is not popping up when i boot the computer after installing the drives, it should be doing this but it is not. Also I have not attempted to use the protools since downloading sp3. I know its not a protools issue because i cant even get into the m audio control center because it gives me the same message.

Advertisements