Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Comodo products

• Please log in to reply

kelltech

kelltech

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I have been trying the Comodo firewall and I agree with most reviews, awesome product. Are the rest of the Comodo products as highly recommended, like their anti-virus? They look like good products, thought I should ask, haven't seen much talk about the other Comodo stuff around here. :)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
Firewall is excellent. Can't say the same about the rest. I can think of other av apps that work much better.

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

I have been trying the Comodo firewall and I agree with most reviews, awesome product. Are the rest of the Comodo products as highly recommended, like their anti-virus?

Hello kelltech

Yes the firewall is a good product from Comodo but I wasn't to keen on their anti virus and same for their other products, they are not bad this is just my own opinions. If you want a good anti virus you may want to take a look at this topic here.

kelltech

kelltech

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Looks like Avast is the winner. I must have misread something, because now I see Avast is free for home use, but I thought once before when I was looking into their software it was quite expensive. I'll give it a go, thanks!