Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Cannot download files or view music clips online

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Here is the problem:

when logged on as myself, I cannot download files or play any music videos or clips. If I log off and log on as either of my kids identities, no problem! I have norton systemworks 2005, norton internet security 2004 & webroot spysweeoer installed and running, along with spam bully for outlook express.

I have tried disabling my firewall, resetting my security levels, all to no avail!

I was running xp home user & upgraded to professional thinking that would correct something but it has not.

This is very frustrating to say the least. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.