Didn't get that file. Seems the path was not correctly set; my fault, should have noticed. Lets try again.
- Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
[kill explorer] C:\WINDOWS\system32\b02FdUe purity EmptyTemp [start explorer]
- Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
- Close OTMoveIt2
After that reboot and run Malwarebytes again. As we did last time don't fix anything and post the results back here.