Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE 7 works fine, Mozilla FireFox and Opera don't.

• Please log in to reply

katkatkat

katkatkat

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Internet Explorer: 7
Mozilla Firefox: 3.0.1
Opera: 9.51

So my Internet Explorer connects fine to the internet, but I don't like using it because its slow. I prefer using Mozilla or Opera but none of them connect to the internet.

In mozilla I've checked the "tools > options" and all the network thingies are fine.

In opera, I downloaded it in attempt to use it instead of mozilla when mozilla stopped working. Unfortunately it didn't work either.

I went to this topic ---> http://www.geekstogo...ta-t180863.html but it didnt give much information.

I've been so sorely surviving on IE atm and the problem arose after Mozilla had an update or something, and then after that it just stopped connecting to the internet.

So when I use either Firefox or Opera, it comes up with "Address Not Found" (mozilla) and "Error!
Could not connect to remote server" (Opera). *See attachments*

If you have solutions to my problem, I'd love it if you explained it in the simplest terms possible as I'm very much a n00b at fixing computer problems. Thanks so much (:

Attached Thumbnails

• mozilla.jpg
  • opera.jpg

Edited by katkatkat, 23 August 2008 - 04:50 AM.

Advertisements